Sunday 27 September 2009

PUPPS training session 28.09.09

Held the first training session via Elluminate today - three students joined the session and I think it went fairly well - however, I forgot to create some evidence of the session to upload with my reflection using PebblePad - doh!

I have circulated the link to the PUPPS network and hope to be joined by some friends soon - this way each of us will be able to post, make comments - give recommendations etc

Things are starting to get off the ground BUT there still seems to be connection problems with the PDAs etc- I am hoping that all participants will have all accounts set up and connection problems resolved over the next few days!

I found this image which I think conceptualises what I am trying to do on the PUPPS project - I want to use mobile technologies to capture learning experiences and record evidence of these experiences, but importantly student reflect on the experiences.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_-YgLb3cX1FM/Sq0rh-5p-_I/AAAAAAAAABQ/O_5S8DTPzJE/s1600-h/PUPPS+PDA+capabilities.jpg

OK - off to watch Match of the Day 2 - tense in the house - husband is caught up in the cricket - hope England win or he will be unbearable!

No comments:

Post a Comment