Wednesday 4 November 2009

Participant drop out, employer questionnaires and sharing assets

We have a participant who has left the PUPPS project which is sad but not wholly unexpected if I am honest. I was upfront to potential participants that there is some work involved being in the pilot but that it would be worth it in terms of providing information for assessments, linked with the placement and PACE.

So, the problem that I am faced with is finding a replacement...I think I will approach a graduate trainee involved in Becky's project as they will be familar with PebblePad and only PDA training will be required.

I definitely want to circulate the employer questionnaire today and have yet to receive an MP3 file from x2 participants - we are getting there slowly!!!

Next thing is to get activity reports from each participant, although I may just be able to use information from the Gateway..this will only provide data in relation to published assets not ones created - think I will speak to Junjie about this!

So - still waiting for 4 students to publish/share their assets with me but the ones I have seen so far are very intersting...

OK well I am outta here - so much to do (as usual!)

No comments:

Post a Comment