Monday 25 October 2010

E-book

Hi everyone

Sorry - been really busy teaching abroad and then back into the groove here in the UK. A few things have happened in the last few weeks - my ACCA bid was not accepted but I received some encouraging feedback; so will apply elsewhere for some funds for the project. It is really difficult getting funding but I will keep trying.

I have been asked to provide a chapter for SCEPTrE on mobile work based learning for an e-book which they are publishing - so I need to find the time to do that (eek!)

I am meeting Dawn Wood from the TEL team on Friday to discuss the new PUPPS programme that I am rolling out this year - I have 5 students who are interested so far and am hoping to recruit another 15 if possible - I will be organising a discussion on e-portfolios in the next coming few weeks.

So - I am still keeping busy with things and although the knockbacks are disappointing, my enthusiasm for all things research is still gleaming and I am DETERMINED to get some funding!!!!!!!!!! - because everyone tells me these ideas I have are really good but I just have very little proven experience in delivering research in the form of papers/reports etc

Ok - so more updates to follow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment