Sunday 13 December 2009

E-Portfolio assessment

Well I have been on to PebblePad this morning and it appears that my hounding of students is having a positive effect - there are still two participants who have not posted assets to the Gateway but the assets that have been populated are very interesting - I think the webfolios will be rich in content so thats good!

I have been involved in a HEA bid on synthesising evidence based practice to dissmeninate good practice across the sector which has been really good and have reflected on my involvement in that and posted that to my asset store - so I am practicising what I preach and continuing to populate stuff so that I can create an e-portfolio as well....

Speaking of e-portfolios - I came across a really interesting link on the ELESIG website http://ncepr.org/ - national collation for electronic portfolio research. These are American studies but still have some relevance.

http://ncepr.org/connectionsJul08.pdf- has some stuff on PebblePad as an e-portfolio system and its uses.

Ok - well, might be a bit quiet on this front for a few weeks as I prepare for the torrent of assessents and marking over the next month or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment