Sunday 11 October 2009

Frustration!!!

Despite my numerous requests - I find myself in the situation where some participants have still not joined this blog or indeed commented/posted to it and I find no existence of their own personal blog - access to my blog to be fair is optional but only a few students have followed this blog and have seemingley set up a blog of their own.

However, participants are using FACEBOOK regularly as a means of communication, information sharing and support which is great - the online network is definitely working in this sense.

Some students have being creating assets in PebblePad using PebblePad PDA and some students have accessed their PebblePad accounts using their PC to test whether their accounts worked - I will be interested to see where assets have been created. I am concered that one student has not attended the training and has not seemingly logged into PebblePad and the pilot has been running for a few weeks now, so though engagement is not a problem across the board - their has been little engagement from this student.

We have been experiencing problems with campus pack which is the private journal application - this can be accessed easily on a PC but the interface does not work well on a PDA - this is a continued area of review.

Finally - we have lost a student due to a change in employment circumstances which is a real shame.

This week I am going onto the PUPPS Gateway to review assets that have been created so far - better post the asset I created after the training to my account tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment