Friday 30 October 2009

Meeting with Becky Baldaro-Booth

So I met with the lovely Becky today and we ran through what has been going on in terms of both of our projects. I think we are going to have some rich data to analyse! Becky has kindly informed me that students can share assets before they publish them - so I am going to get some instructions and post them on the PUPPS facebook wall. This is great as it means that I do not have to wait until the end to see what students are populating in PebblePad. It also means another message for some students to ignore!!!!

It will be very interesting to see what is being created and whether the PDA is adding value to when and where students are reflecting and the evidence that is being populated using the PDA.

Thinking longer term - it is apparent to me just how engaged I need to be with employers moving forward and we have some really good employer networks that i should tap into! Becky has suggested someone in social media who might be a judge for the webfolio competition which would be great.

I am reminded that I need to chase up some dates with the ALPS team to get some support and access to the PDAs for the focus group sessions.

I have come across another brilliant presentation on mobile technologies


ALT-C 2009 web site at http://altc2009.alt.ac.uk/posts/6563972.

Am currently writing my PGCHE portfolio so to suffice to say - uber busy as usual!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment