Monday 26 October 2009

Still waiting for stuff, no time like the present and just no time!

Well, I have started ringing round the participants this week as there are a few students who I have not heard from for a while and whilst I dont want to prescribe how ofen people should be populating content via PebblePad PDA, I want to ensure that everyone is clued up to what they should be doing and has access to everythin that they need...

I am really pleased that some students have started populating assets in PebblePad and seem really switched on in terms of the social networking and creation of their e-portfolio...

I have a meeting with BBB who is overseeing a project with graduate trainees who are creating portfolios using PebblePad but not using PebblePad PDA to do so. I am going to see if we can do some comparative analysis between what is being populated by students involved in PUPPS and those on her project.

I have been in discussions with marketing about getting a respected member of the business community or a local employer to be the judge on the webfolio competition - I know that these things will take a while to get sorted, so I am getting the ball rolling on that now..

Questionnaires are being checked by Junjie tomorrow before they are sent around to employers - still waiting on MP3 or WAV files from participants - have received content from Scott and Lisa but that it is!!! I am chasing the other participants so I should get some files from them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment