Tuesday 20 October 2009

PUPPS Training....not enough time!

Well - I feel like I am badgering some of the students but I am a bit concerned about a few students - I have sent emails are TWO students have not responded at all and had no training......All other students are engaged and cracking on with things and I believe that we are going to see some good webfolios.

I am starting to think about data that I need for the book chapter and am expecting some MP3 files from students which will be sent via email and I will be circulating a questionnaire to all employers next week! (eek - better start writing it soon!)

There has been less activity from me as I have been unwell and uber busy - but am trying to pick things up again....I am going to finish some assets this week and reflect on them.. I also have to think about updating my CV and thinking about my profile for work!

I am currently thinking about the focus day (s) - I am thinking of hosting one before christmas as I think that students should meet again before next year.

Lots and lots to do - where will I find the time to do everything?

Well - just because I dont have enought to do already!

I am hoping to get invited to a workshop in Nottingham on mobile technologies

http://www.alt.ac.uk/workshop_detail.php?e=339. - would be really good to learn from others and try and disseminate intital findings from the PUPPS project

There's some really interesting stuff here on mobile technologies - I really want to try and get involved in these networks but it is finding the time to do everything that is the real challenge

http://hheckl.ning.com/

I am meeting with a Kirsten Thompson at Leeds University to discuss student-centred virtual learning environment design which I believe will help with the on-going development of the project and the PhD that I am starting in January 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment