Thursday 1 October 2009

PUPPS training - PebblePad PDA

Just finished a training session with Scott - who was the only person with the exception of apologies from Lisa Walker and Michael - who is attending tomorrow. This is a real shame as I am not convinced that everyone has connected to PebblePad PDA.

Didnt record the session today as I will do tomorrow and can embed the link here tomorrow

Training was successful - we got Scott onto PebblePad PDA which is great, he has seen the blog here online, Facebook mobile is installed and on - he has tested Skype - which worked but echoed - I have suggested using some headphones to combat this problem.

Scott has even created some assets which is great! I am sure he is going to create a great webfolio.

I am hoping all other participants are going to get involved to the same degree and join the session tomorrow!

I am hopefully going to have some photos and footage to post here tomorrow!

Thanks for attending Scott!

No comments:

Post a Comment